lunes, 12 de octubre de 2015

Good bye Mr Depression.

The depression is gone, I'm feeling pretty good, ok not to good cause I'm on my days so I get grumpy or I get sentimental that's ugly, but it will go just like my depression. Now I'm on the mood to go out cause this is life in colors! Hell yeah (sorry the expression) I'm gonna go out and explore the world. Cause I wanna live while I can, while Mr depression is gone cause maybe he'll be back or maybe not, that depends of me. And I don't want him back, he makes me feel vulnerable, I hate that. So good bye Mr depression hope you bought a one way ticket I will not need of you in a long time. Au revoir Mr depression and have a good trip (but I really hope you have a bad trip, sorry).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Pinta un mundo mejor ♥ ☮