jueves, 8 de octubre de 2015

Good morning world.

Guess what? According to my calendar we only have 84 days till this year finishes, yikes that's kinda freaking and like every year there's many things we didn't do, things we promised, but the good thing is that we still have a bit of time to finish this year as we want. But that's not the point of this post! Good morning world, today is a good day to be who you wanna be, to make your dreams come true and be the best! Sounds good huh? Yeah but I don't feel like that today, its like one of those days where you wake up and you just don't know what your doing I mean its like if nothing makes sense its that sensation of sadness of some thing missing in your life but you can't find the answer or you do know the answer but you're just afraid to accept it. But I guess I have to try my best not to think about all that until I get home cause right now I have to try and concentrate in school to get good grades and blah, blah, blah, whatever, so today isn't gonna be a bad day, after all I'm alive.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Pinta un mundo mejor ♥ ☮