domingo, 17 de enero de 2016

I'm tired of this world.

Yes, I'm tired of this world. You wanna know why? Maybe you really don't care but I'll tell you anyways. I'm tired of trying to fit in a world where whatever you do it just isn't enough. I'm 24 years old, I've never had a boyfriend and I've never had my first kiss. It sucks right? Well yes it does, sometimes I feel like no one even notices me. I'm not like other girls of course, and I can already bet you're thinking "she must be fat" and that is a yes to that, also I'm not attractive, don't have big "boobs" or a big "booty" I suppose I'm just a normal fat girl that no one ever notices, but the point is that this world is so depressing and that makes me depressed. You see I might not be like those tv girls, models, actress, etc, but I have real feelings, cause I might be fat but that can disappear with exercise or even a operation but what you can't change is the person's personality. I have a wonderful personality, well that's what the people that love me tell me every single day, but sometimes it's just not enough, cause I wished someone in this world would just give me a chance to get to know me better and fall in love of me for what I am. I just wanna know what it feels when the person you love, loves you back. 
But in this real world that will not happen, so I guess I'll just stay alone doing what I do best, keep reading all those books where happy endings do exist. 

Cause to be honest, I'm tired of this world.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Pinta un mundo mejor ♥ ☮